There are lot more people suffering with an error returned by Blue Stacks. This tutorial will help you to install BlueStacks without Graphics card. Normally, if the PC doesn’t have Graphics card or minimum RAM of 2GB, users will get an error like “Graphics card should be updated” or “RAM should be minimum of 2GB”. But it is possible to bypass this error using the edited file of BlueStacks which can be downloaded here in this tutorial.
Most often error is “Error 25000 of Graphics Card”. Since the graphics card is updated, it returns the same error. So, this tutorial might help those users to run BlueStacks Android Emulator on PC having 1GB of RAM with minimum Graphics (like onboard Graphics).
Download BlueStacks Edited Version
Download the edited installation file of BlueStacks (127.67MB) and no need to change any settings during the process of installation. Just follow the onscreen instructions to install this version of BlueStacks on PC without any hassles.
Using this version of BlueStacks, users can access the Android apps and can use them from PC with higher resolution. It helps to test apps without bricking Android Smartphones or devices.
More Tutorials here
- Install WhatsApp on PC
- Play Subway Surfers Game on PC without Graphics Card
- Use WeChat on PC
- Access BBM for Android on PC using Genymotion
Install BlueStacks without Graphics Card
Please read the Frequently Asked Questions –
1. My Screen turning to Black after opening BlueStacks – If you get black screen after using this version of Blue Stacks and if your PC is equipped with < 1GB RAM with no onboard Graphics then it is common. Possibly you can’t use Android Apps on PC using BlueStacks. If you have minimum hardware requirements and getting same black screen then try restarting PC or Application. Mostly this will solve the issue.
2. Getting Error 25000 of Graphic Card – This is an edited version of BlueStacks. You can bypass the error using this version. But you may face lag issues of Android Apps while running them.
3. I’m not getting any Apps – Try using GetJar or 1Mobile to download Applications. If this doesn’t work, Google “Your App Name APK” and then open the APK file using Blue Stacks.
Please check the FAQ’s section before commenting. If you are facing any other issues, please do let us know. Please share this tutorial on how to install BlueStacks without Graphics card within your circle.